Monday, March 28, 2011

And then there were 4...

For those of you who haven't heard yet we are having a BABY BOY! The official due date is August 20, 2011. We are so excited! Sierra keeps telling everyone that mommy is having a baby brother. :) I'm 20 weeks, so half way so far. Sierra kept saying she wants a sister but now she's excited that she'll have a brother. We just found out the gender last week, but either way we would have been happy. Tom's twin brother and his wife are having a baby boy too in May, so it will be fun to have little boys so close together! I am feeling better now, and still working too. I LOVE being a mom so much, it is the greatest thing in the world! Sierra and our little boy will be about 3 years apart, since Sierra turns 3 in July. Good news too: Sierra is out of Diapers! She is growing up so fast and is enjoying wearing her 'panties'. It's so nice for Tom and I too! Not a whole lot else has changed with us, both just working and being parents! Enjoying Life! PS-I wanted to post some pictures but haven't figured out how to yet with Tom's phone; it never seems to work. I'll post some once I finally figure it out!

2 comments:

  1. we are both having boys. They will be less then a month apart. hope everything is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah !!!! I'm so excited for you guys :) One of each it's so fun . Can't wait to meet the little guy :) miss you guys love ya :)

    ReplyDelete