Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tasker 101

Here is our MUCH needed update, so I figured I would go back to the basics. We finally got the internet back! Tom upgraded his phone to the Droid so we are able to tether on our computer. Yeah! We have been up to alot but I haven't been very good at taking pictures lately. About 2 months ago I started working part-time at Harts in Delta. I usually work only 3 days a week so I can still be home a little and spend time with Sierra. It has been a good job so far! We just finished our 4th of July weekend which was fun. I ended up having to work most of the weekend but we were able to go boating at the res in the evening one day. We also had a bbq at our house with Tim and Brooke and some friends. We always love it when Tim and Brooke come to visit! We recently booked a cruise with Tom's family which we are really excited about! We are going in December for 7 days to the Mexican Riviera. Only 143 days from today! :) Sierra will be 2 this month; we can't believe our sweet little girl is 2 ALREADY! Where does time go? We both love being parents so so much. It has been such a blessing in our lives! Tom is still loving his job at IPSC, and he has been working a ton of overtime lately so we haven't seen him much. We had our Tasker Family Reunion at the end of June which, as always, was a blast. More exciting news.....my sister is engaged! We are so excited for her and are glad to have Zack be a part of our family. The big day is Oct. 16th and they are getting married at Tuscany Gardens in Layton. Me and Ash have been busy getting bridesmaid dresses and planning the wedding. I love to see her so happy! Other than that we are enjoying life in Oak City and moving right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment