Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas & New Years

We had a great Christmas this year! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my parents in Mona. It was fun to be with my family and watch them open presents on Christmas morning. On Saturday we went to Delta and stayed until Sunday. We took Sierra swimming and she LOVED it! I was very suprised this Christmas when I unwrapped a sewing maching that Tom had gotten for me. I have wanted one forever so it was the perfect gift! I also got a hot chocolate maker from my brother and I have used it pretty much every day since then. :) Sierra loved all their presents so we must have done good. She pushes her vacuum around and thinks she is cleaning. We took a picture of her standing in one of her gift bags-she thought it was so funny that she was inside!


We spent New Years at Tom's sister Jody's house with all of Tom's family. We watched tv, played some games and pool, ate ALOT, and all the grandkids got to break a pinata. We had a really good time! On New Years day we all went sledding in Eureka. It turned out to be perfect weather and no one got hurt! :) The hill was HUGE so I only went down once. After that I stuck to getting pulled behind the 4 wheeler. lol It turned out to be an awesome day and we were glad we got to spend the night with Tim and Brooke.


Tim, Sierra, and Sesly
& Tom and Dustin pulling the kids

My Future Snowboarder! :)
We have such a great family and we have tons of fun with them. We feel so grateful for all the ways the Lord blessed our family in 2009. We are excited for 2010, and all the excitement there is in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures !!! the one of Sierra in the bag and the one of Tom and Dustin on the 4-wheeler cracks me up !!! our husbands must be out of town beacuse we actually got a post done LOL!!! cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun holidays! Your little girl is sooooo cute! Takes after her mom, thank GOODNESS! ;) Take care!

    ReplyDelete